We are experts in the field of conveyancing having many years experience. Whether you are a first time buyer or have moved home before, we will assist and guide you from start to finish. Our dedicated team of professionals which consists of Solicitors, Legal Executives and Licensed Conveyancers, will help you through the legal process and advise you along the way.
– We offer a free initial consultation
– We are not a factory conveyancing business
– When you instruct us a dedicated conveyancer will be appointed to act for you
– We can help with both sale and purchase as well as re-mortgage transactions, buy to let mortgages and transfers of equity
– We charge competitive fees and you will be given a fee estimate at the start of the transaction
– We encourage contact by email wherever possible, thus speeding up the transaction
– We will keep you updated on a regular basis
– Our conveyancing department has an excellent reputation with both clients, lenders and other law firms
– Our conveyancing clients come back to us regularly when they are moving house again. This is the best indication that they appreciate what we have done for them in the past.
– A typical sale and purchase will usually complete within about 6 weeks from our being instructed. Please do remember that there are many matters which can hold up your transaction such a delayed mortgage offer title defects
– When your transaction is completed please let us know how feel we have done! Your feedback is very important to us.
An example of our fees and disbursements for a typical house purchase at a price of £200,000 for a first time buyer is
|Bank transfer fee||£35.00|
|Land Registry search||£10.00|
|Local authority search||£104.54|
|Land Registry fee||£95.00|
This an example fee only and will be variable by many factors such if you are a 2nd time buyer or property investor for instance. Also additional charges/disbursements may be payable in several instances such as the situation of the property, the type of property, Help to Buy or other types of arrangement.
If you wish to check on the Stamp Duty Land Tax situation please click this link https://www.gov.uk/stamp-duty-
An example of our fees and disbursements for a typical house sale at a price of £200,000 is
Legal charges £500.00
Land Registry documents £12.00
Bank transfer fee £35.00
For an inclusive fee estimate you should speak to one of our lawyers or use our quotation system on our website.
The key stages in buying or selling your home are
We advise you to read our ‘Client Guides’ which can be found on this website which give information on various aspects of the house moving process.
In the unlikely event of your not being happy with our service we invite you to read the relevant section of our General Terms of Business which were sent to you with our initial letter and follow the procedure or you can email email@example.com for further information.
We are able to act for you in the sale or purchase or lease of commercial property or a business. This is a specialised area of the law and we have the expertise to deal with your transaction.
We recommend that you contact us for a free consultation BEFORE you make any offers to buy or lease a property or a business.
We can then advise you on the questions you should be asking and the offer you should make.
Peter Ross & Co is regulated by the Council for Licensed Conveyancers to provide Conveyancing and probate services.
Arrange a call back for free!
2 Jasmine Villas, Front Street, Whickham
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, NE16 4JH
If you would like to find out more about our services or our available properties.
By registering with us, we will be able to fulfil your enquiry in more detail.