Court of Protection & Deputyship

We regularly advise in situations where someone is no longer able to manage their own affairs particularly when there may be a mental impairment.  For instance when a parent goes into care suffering from dementia. In such cases it is necessary to make an application to the Court of Protection for a child or a close family member to be appointed to manage their money and to pay for care home fees and the like.  These applications are complicated and can take several months with the Court. We can deal with all aspects of this on your behalf.


Arrange a call back for free!

Head Office

2 Jasmine Villas, Front Street, Whickham
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, NE16 4JH

Phone 0191 488 6080 Fax 0191 488 8201 Email

If you would like to find out more about our services or our available properties.
By registering with us, we will be able to fulfil your enquiry in more detail.

Read More